1. Pick you up from your downtown hotel and transfer you to Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Center directly. It takes about 1 hour to get there.
2. Arrive at the gate, the English-speaking staff will greet you. Before starting the volunteer work, the staff will lead you to prepare the documents for panda volunteering experience which are mainly used to inform you some matters you should pay attention on. The tasks are simple and easy with a lot of fun when working near the pandas!
3. Usually in the morning you will clean their cages and then prepare food. Besides bamboo, pandas also have cake and carrots, if on this day they are quiet enough, you may have the chance to feed the pandas on you own! There is nothing better for a panda-lover to care and interact with the pandas in such a close distance!
4. In the afternoon when ending the volunteer work, you will visit the lovely pandas! You could see there are many interesting activities that pandas have in their surroundings such as climbing up the trees and sleeping there for a whole afternoon, lying on the ground and at the same time eating delicious bamboos, or even rolling on the grass.
5. After whole day work, transfer you back to your hotel in Chengdu.
Note: The working plan may change according to pandas own life style and behavior observed on this day.